Media & News
- Boloro Authentication Featured at European Digital Banking Summit In Berlin, Germany. Read more and Click here to watch the interview.
- Boloro’s authentication solution was featured in October 2019 during week-long U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council FinTech Trade Mission in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, showcasing Boloro’s authentication solution and other leading technologies from U.S. companies to the region. Read more
- Boloro authentication is gaining traction in India, as featured in the Economic Times Magazine cover story on October 6, 2019. Boloro’s multi-channel and multi-factor approach to security is being leveraged in India to address identity verification, transaction validation and financial inclusion in an increasingly digital market. Read more
- The Economic Times of India reports on why Boloro’s multi-channel Authentication, separate from the Internet and Operating System, is the best approach to identity verification and fraud prevention. Read more
- India Tech Analyst reports that Boloro’s off-net Authentication can secure numerous use cases, including banking, payments and IoT. Read more
- Boloro’s authentication solution was featured at the 2nd Annual India Banking Summit and Awards in Mumbai on June 13, 2019. Read more
- Boloro Authentication Solution Featured at European Digital Banking Summit in the U.K. held May 13-15, 2019. Read more
- Boloro’s multi-channel authentication process avoids the Internet and the Operating System, preventing the “single point of failure” that often leads to fraud, as reported by PYMNTS.com in this story. Read more
- Boloro Authentication featured in PYMNTS Q1 eBook on the Future of Payments Innovation. Read more
- PYMNTS.COM reports on how Boloro’s user-friendly approach to authentication avoids the Internet and Operating System, and doesn’t involve any personal biometric data, making Boloro’s authentication solution ideal for online banking, eCommerce and other use cases. Read more
- Boloro’s authentication process is featured at the European Digital Banking Summit In the U.K. held November 19-21, 2018. Read more
- Boloro’s Authentication Process Is Certified by GSMA Mobile Connect, opening the door for Mobile Network Operators worldwide to offer access to Boloro’s patented solution, which is winning praise from identity protection and transaction verification experts. Read more
- Boloro’s ID validation addresses GDPR. Read more
- Boloro’s multi-factor and multi-channel authentication process is the best solution for the banking industry, and a natural replacement for out-dated SMS OTP, according to independent analysis from Javelin Research. Boloro’s patented “ATM-like process in the palm of your hands” puts real security in the hands of consumers, making mobile and online banking and eCommerce safe, easy, and instantaneous. At a time when data breaches and fraud are rampant, Boloro is the answer. Read more
- PYMNTS interviews Boloro’s CEO Karl Kilb about identity verification, transparency, fraud prevention and financial inclusion, and how Boloro’s patented technology uniquely achieves these goals. Read more
- Boloro’s patented multi-factor and multi-channel authentication is featured in the 2018 PYMNTS Forecast: What’s Next In Payments and Commerce.
Click here to read Boloro CEO Karl Kilb’s discussion on security and Boloro’s unique approach to identity verification and transaction validation.
Click here for a link to the 40 Global Leaders in Payments and Commerce who share how they expect things to play out in the payments and commerce industry in 2018.
- Boloro’s unique, multi-channel and multi-factor approach to authentication is featured in a Dubai-based magazine as the company continues to license its mobile authentication and payments technology, including an agreement with Arab Financial Services (AFS). Read more
- DIACC (Digital ID & Authentication Council of Canada) releases a Spotlight on Boloro’s unique, multi-channel and multi-factor authentication technology, which is patented in the U.S., Canada and 80 other countries. Boloro’s CEO, Karl Kilb, discusses how Boloro’s secure, instantaneous and user-friendly identity verification eliminates fraud and promotes transparency and financial inclusion. Boloro is actively licensing its technology to banks, government agencies, retailers, mobile carriers and others. Watch Now
- Boloro’s CEO Karl Kilb discusses the importance of identity verification and the benefits of Boloro’s patented multi-channel and multi-factor approach at the Barclay’s Rise FinTech Fest Payments and Loan Panel. Read more
- Boloro becomes a member of DIACC. Read more
- Boloro Global Limited participates in Money 20/20. Read more
- Barclays Rise Explores Mobile Payments with Boloro and others. Click Now to listen to the panel featured on Rise Radio.
- Boloro CEO Karl Kilb speaks with Yahoo Finance about the rise of mobile payments and the global impact of Boloro’s authentication and payment solutions for all mobile phone users. Watch Now
- Boloro’s multifactor authentication highlighted in The Nilson report, the most respected newsletter covering the global payments industry. Read more
- Karl P. Kilb III, former General Counsel of Bloomberg LP, appointed CEO of Boloro Global Limited. Read the announcement and Karl’s profile.
- Boloro tops the list of 5 Companies Changing the Way We Pay! Read more
Essays are common in middle school, high school and college, and you may even need to write essays in the business world (although they are usually called nz essay writing.info
“reports” at that point). An essay is defined as “a short piece of writing that expresses information as well as the writer’s opinion Ukessays services site
Follow these steps when writing an essay, whether you’re writing a college application essay
, a scholarship application essay or a class essay. Learning how to …